The following requests for prayers /and or praises were received during this Sunday’s worship service:
- Please pray for me, Ms. King, Catherine King, and her children.
- Pray that I may live to reach the age of 100 years old.
- Prayers for Susan
- Prayers for Kevin, as he starts a new job.
- Thanksgiving for fathers.
- Prayers of assurance for those not here.
- Healing prayers, both emotional & physical for Linda.
- Prayers for those living w/ cancer
- Prayers for Lantz & Amy.
- Prayers for work audit responses & quarterly reports.
- Prayers for Charles Krauthamer and Sen. John McCain.
- Please pray for my Aunt Carolyn, who is still in the hospital with a lung infection, deep vein thrombosis, and mobility issues.
- Please pray for my Uncle Jim, who is struggling with dementia and life in a memory care facility.
- Prayers that we treat the immigrant and stranger the way you have commanded us to do.
- Prayers for the many children who have been separated from their parents.
- Prayers for Phyllis Cockrum’s health.